The MotorGuide Wireless Edition Trolling Motor has many features, but it also offers a solution for those who need to keep their hands free when they’re out fishing. Let’s take a closer look at this motor to see if it really fits your needs.
- It comes with a foot control device, which allows you to wirelessly control the boat with its on-or-off, right-or-left, and fast-or-slow controls. You also have the option of getting the wireless handheld remote, which lets you control the boat using your thumb. You can use up to 4 wireless handhelds or foot pedals.
- The durable and large gearbox offers a quick steering response and accurate course corrections with its 1-degree steering resolution.
- The Cradle Lock Mount is exclusive to MotorGuide’s Wireless Edition. It has a small footprint and a quick-release feature. It can fit just about any boat you want to use.
- With the quick-release mounting plate, installing the motor is quick and easy. It is made from tough extruded aluminum, and it makes a very secure connection when you lock it in place. You also won’t need a custom cover anymore, as you can stow the motor to a safer place when you can’t watch the boat or put it in your vehicle.
- The shaft is made from composite material, and its strength is enhanced by its large diameter. It’s about 33% stronger than other shafts. In fact, it’s strong enough that MotorGuide offers a lifetime guarantee for this part.
- The battery makes this trolling motor very silent and you get an extended battery life with the oversized brushes. There’s also a built-in battery life indicator with 4 levels of charge data.